Yesterday we went to GAUC Belgium 2016 and we learned a lot about Google Analytics. Every speaker ended his presentation with 5 takeaways.
So here are the 5 takeaways we took with us and want to share with you.
- Install Google Tag Manager on your website. With just a few clicks you can update the tags you want to measure, so never miss out on a new marketing opportunity.
- Analyse the content-pages on your site as if they were E-commerce pages.
- Discuss your strategy with the developers in an early stage so they can adept their development to fit your measuring tools.
- It’s an ongoing process. Don’t stop with one test, don’t stop with one success. Keep your strategies running; measure, adept, measure, adept, measure, …
- Invest time in getting to know your visitor’s. You probably know your off-line clients, so create persona’s around them and create your strategy based on their habits.
It was an interesting and inspiring day! Looking forward to the next event!