Yesterday we attended GAUC Belgium 2016 and learned a lot about Google Analytics. Every speaker ended his/her presentation with 5 takeaways.
Below we want to share 5 takeaways:
- Install Google Tag Manager on your website. With just a few clicks you can update the tags you want to measure, so never miss out on a new marketing opportunity.
- Analyse the content-pages on your site as if they were E-commerce pages.
- Discuss your strategy with the developers in an early stage so they can adept their development to fit your measuring tools.
- It’s an ongoing process. Don’t stop after one test, don’t stop after one success. Keep your strategies running; measure, adapt, measure, adapt, measure, …
- Invest time in getting to know your visitors. You probably know your off-line clients, so create persona’s around them and create your strategy based on their habits.
It was an interesting and inspiring day! Looking forward to the next event!