You will be responsible for our php development. Helping out our WordPress team in writing queries. Creating unique WordPress plugins for our customers. You are passionate about web technology and like to take every opportunity to learn about the latest features of php, js.
- 2 years proven experience
- PHP, PHP CLI
- REST APIs
- Composer, Vagrant (is a plus)
- Ability to give technical presentations
- Ability to respect deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Team player with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Fluent in Dutch & English
We offer a friendly working environment at a top location, continuous learning and development opportunities.
Job Start Date: as soon as possible
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data obtained through applications are retained for the duration of the application. The data will be deleted after the application has been terminated. No recruitment pool is maintained.